Sunday mornings at 9:30 we invite everybody in the near and far community to hear invited guests talk about interesting subjects (like contemporary moral issues, world religious news, applied discoveries and science), and to discuss with them how the topic fits into our liberal religious lives.
Come join us for an easy weekly dose of Adult Religious Education!
Peruse the posts below for a sampling of past Sunday Forums.
- Forum ~ January 21, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - How Healthcare Access Impacts our Community Presented by: Dr.Danielle Mitchell Dr. Mitchell is a local family physician who is running Read More
- Forum ~ January 14, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - Larkspur Conservation Presented by: John Christian Phifer John Christian Phifer is the Executive Director of Larkspur Conservation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit Read More
- Forum ~ January 7, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - Duty to Warn Presented by: Andrew Spitznas, psychiatrist Dr. Andrew Spitznas, a psychiatrist, will be speaking on behalf of Duty Read More
- Forum ~ December 14, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - The Politics of Jesus Presented by: Judith Pedersen-Benn
- Forum ~ December 10, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - National Geographic Video on Jerusalem Today Frank Caperton leads discussion of book by Mark Lilla This will be a timely Read More
- Forum ~ December 3, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Exploring Concept of Community Presented via video presentation by Rabbi Donniel Hartman Rabbi Hartman is from the Hartman Institute of Read More
- Forum ~ December 3, 2017 ~ 9:30 am -
- Forum ~ November 26, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Right Relations at UUCC Presented by: Judith Pedersen-Benn
- Forum ~ November 19, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Bridge Refugee Services Presented by: Marina Peshterianu Bridge Refugee Services is a nonprofit agency operating in Knoxville and Chattanooga whose Read More
- Forum ~ November 12, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Keeping Up With Healthcare Presented by Dr. Clif Cleaveland