Sunday mornings at 9:30 we invite everybody in the near and far community to hear invited guests talk about interesting subjects (like contemporary moral issues, world religious news, applied discoveries and science), and to discuss with them how the topic fits into our liberal religious lives.
Come join us for an easy weekly dose of Adult Religious Education!
Peruse the posts below for a sampling of past Sunday Forums.
- Forum ~ May 28, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Philip Bredesen's Ideas for Building a Sustainable Health Care System Blake Moore presents the former governor's ideas outlined in Read More
- Forum ~ May 21, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Are campuses safe for freedom of speech? Frank Caperton will present a video and facilitate a discussion.
- Forum ~ May 14, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - American's Great African-American Migration Presented by Frank Caperton: Consideration of Isabel Wilkerson's Pulitzer Prize winning "The Warmth of Other Suns".
- Forum ~ May 7, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - The Political, the Personal, and Repeating History if You Don't Remember It! Presented by Mimi Kennedy, actress, social justice activist Read More
- Forum ~ April 30, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - UUA Declaration of Conscience: A Call to Action Judith Pedersen-Benn, chair of UUCC's Social Justice Committee, will lead a Read More
- Forum ~ April 23, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Ratf**ucked: The Secret Plan to Steal American's Democracy This video presentation and discussion by David Daley of Slate will take Read More
- Forum ~ April 16, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - "Jesus for the Non Religious" The April 16 Forum will be a video presentation by retired Bishop John Shelby Spong Read More
- Forum ~ April 9, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - "The Next Human" The presenter will be Frank Caperton, who will lead a discussion of an April 2017 National Geographic Read More
- Forum ~ April 2, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - "Why So Many Americans Don't Want Social Justice and Don't Trust Scientists" The presenter, by video, is social psychologist Read More
- Forum ~ March 26 2017 ~ 9:30 am - "Humanism at 100" and other articles from the Spring 2017 issue of UU World Forum discussion on several articles Read More