Sunday mornings at 9:30 we invite everybody in the near and far community to hear invited guests talk about interesting subjects (like contemporary moral issues, world religious news, applied discoveries and science), and to discuss with them how the topic fits into our liberal religious lives.
Come join us for an easy weekly dose of Adult Religious Education!
Peruse the posts below for a sampling of past Sunday Forums.
- Forum ~ November 19, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Bridge Refugee Services Presented by: Marina Peshterianu Bridge Refugee Services is a nonprofit agency operating in Knoxville and Chattanooga whose Read More
- Forum ~ November 12, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Keeping Up With Healthcare Presented by Dr. Clif Cleaveland
- Forum ~ 05 November 2017 ~ 9:30 am - a l t . u u presented by tom kunesh Religious radicals like Servet, Emerson & Dietrich used to walk Read More
- Forum ~ October 22, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Right Relations Presented by: Judith Pedersen-Benn, Chair Social Justice Committee
- Forum ~ October 8, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Neighborhood Enterprise's Work on Chattanooga's Affordable-Housing Problem Presented by: Martina Guilfoil Program Arranged by UUCC Social Justice Committee
- Forum ~ September 24, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - UUMA and UUA Role in Helping Congregations Select New Ministers Presented by our Minister, Cathy Harrington
- Forum ~ September 17, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Identity Politics Short Videos presented by Frank Caperton
- Forum ~ September 10, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Classroom Inequities in Hamilton County Schools Presented by: Jonas Barriere, executive director of UnifiEd UnifiEd is a fairly new organization whose Read More
- Summer Sunday Forum ~ August 27, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Black & White: On Race in Chattanooga Helen Burns Sharp Local economics activist
- Summer Sunday Forums ~ August 20, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - Black & White: On Race in Chattanooga Kevin Muhammad Black Caucus